Watch this complimentary, on-demand 30 minute demo to see how you can:
- Use HR analytics to redefine the way you manage your talent and help drive better business results.
- Gain deep insights from your talent data without having to dig through mountains of reports.
- Know exactly what data to explore to get the very best answers to your talent questions.
- Answer your CEO's questions about the workforce in minutes, not months.
What if an analytics system learned and continue to learn as it experienced new information, new scenarios, and new responses? This is referred to as cognitive computing and is key to providing an analytics system that is easy to use but extremely powerful.
Listen to this webinar, led by Jackie Ryan, the Director of Product Management for IBM's Smarter Workforce Portfolio, and learn about:
The evolution of cognitive computing
How cognitive computing transforms HR
How to get started with cognitive talent analytics
Every job opening brings an opportunity for your business to build its brand. Giving job candidates great experiences could motivate them to become your brand ambassadors—regardless of whether you make an offer.
A retail perspective to raise rehire rates
The IBM Smarter Workforce Institute has undertaken analyses of rehire rates as well as the use of hiring metrics to help HR professionals and hiring managers in the retail industry improve their recruitment performance.
Read this paper and discover:
- Which metrics impact rehire rates
- Which hiring effectiveness metrics are being used in retail
- How retail could increase rehire rates
Recruiters have to think like marketers.
Just as a marketer needs to attract customers, a recruiter needs to attract the skilled employees the company needs. To do this, recruiters must become marketers.
Marketers and recruiters must:
- Research the market
- Establish and nurture relationships
- Build and promote the company's brand
Read this for seven tips to help you think like a marketer.
Download the report and learn:
- What is driving interest in employee listening
- How to build a program that employees will want to participate in
- How organizations can build their listening capabilities
- Recommendations for building an employee listening program
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create a safe environment for honest feedback so it’s an invitation, not an imposition
- Best practices for collecting feedback, from unstructured conversations to regular pulse surveys
- What to do with the data you’ve collected, and how to use insights to create action plans that result in happier employees and better business performance
Published By: Jobvite
Published Date: Aug 25, 2016
The talent acquisition market has changed dramatically. It is no longer just about placing ads on different sites and waiting for the resumes to roll in. Rather, it’s ferreting out those passive candidates and convincing them that your company is where they can shine and grow in their profession. Today’s recruiters must proactively search, find, and nurture candidates in this tough job market, and they need good tools to do this. In Forrester’s 45 criteria evaluation of talent acquisition vendors, we identified the 12 most significant software providers — ADP, Cornerstone OnDemand, Findly, IBM Kenexa, iCIMS, Jobvite, Lumesse, Oracle, PageUp People, PeopleFluent, SuccessFactors, and Technomedia — in the talent acquisition category that provide both applicant tracking system (ATS) and various levels of talent relationship management (TRM) functionality in their recruiting offering. This report details our findings about how well each vendor fulfills our criteria and where they stand in r
Does all this talk about analytics have your head spinning? Are you having trouble figuring out where to start first? In this webcast, IBM Senior Workforce Science Consultants will discuss how assessments supported by analytics can help reduce cost per applicant and ultimately improve retention. The consultants will share client stories and best practices that show how you can be successful quickly and easily using IBM Kenexa Assessments.
Great leaders are hiding in every corner of your organization. Great leaders are the backbone of successful organizations but not everyone should be a leader. The challenge is identifying them and developing the qualities that your organization values. IBM Kenexa has the largest assessment library in the market from tests that measure skills, culture, fit, motivation and personality. And with 36 million people assessed annually, we know what great leaders look like!
Watch this webinar and learn how you can:
Hire for leadership behaviors
Identify high potential leaders in your organization
Develop your leadership pipeline
Analytics has permeated, virtually, every department within an organization. It’s no longer a ‘nice to have’. It’s an organizational imperative. HR, specifically, collects a wealth of data; from recruiting applications, employee surveys, performance management data and it sits in systems that remain largely untapped. This data can help drive strategic decisions about your workforce. Analytic tools have, historically, been difficult to use and required heavy IT lifting in order to get the most out of them. What if an analytics system learned and continue to learn as it experienced new information, new scenarios, and new responses. This is referred to as Cognitive Computing and is key to providing an analytics system that is easy to use but extremely powerful.