A recent survey of CIOs found that over 75% want to develop an overall information strategy in the next three years, yet over 85% are not close to implementing an enterprise-wide content management strategy. Meanwhile, data runs rampant, slows systems, and impacts performance. Hard-copy documents multiply, become damaged, or simply disappear.
Welcome to the future of 24/7, any-time, anywhere access to digital content - where dynamic publishing solutions are the mantra. Is your organization ready for this brave new world of digital content distribution? This whitepaper explores how to prime your organization to leverage rapid digital content consumption as a key to business intelligence.
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Published By: OpenText
Published Date: Mar 13, 2017
Take a look at this infographic to learn how Enterprise Information Management solutions can help you make better decisions faster, gain competitive advantage, speed time-to-value, and empower your organization.
Published By: IBM APAC
Published Date: Jul 09, 2017
IT departments are under constant pressure to deliver improved user experiences that lead to revenue growth. Achieving this goal requires addressing multiple areas at once: taking advantage of the flexibility and scalability of the cloud; empowering mobile users with anytime, anywhere access; and accelerating digital transformation.
This International Study brought to you by Heiler Software AG and the Stuttgart Media University takes a deeper look into how to achieve measurable results in terms of margins, revenue, costs and product launches.
Multiple channel distribution is becoming increasingly important, irrespective of whether the businesses in question are B2C or B2B-focused. The key drivers are the long tail, multi-site and changes in category management. Find out more now!
Enterprises strive for ever-greater business impact from their online presence, demanding more from Web content management than it has traditionally delivered. In this Gartner report, you'll find how well WCM vendors are responding, providing insights for buyers and those reviewing their existing applications.
For the past several years, the nature of enterprise productivity has been forever changed by the new breed of
mobile devices. Personal smartphones and tablets are everywhere. Gone are the days when every enterprise gave
its employees a security-focused BlackBerry. Cloud-based productivity apps can be downloaded in seconds.
Compared to even a few years ago, enterprises are operating in a new world. Please download whitepaper to learn more.
This report will discuss why EFSS tools will be the next- generation content management platforms. We’ll also briefly explore the emergence of Information Governance and how ECM delivers some of the required functionality.
This eBook takes you on a journey to outthink content chaos and discover how your industry can gain real value from your business content. Read how industry leaders are reflecting on the important challenges they face, and how they are finding innovative ways to collaborate and extract value from all forms of content to outpace those obstacles. Learn how cognitive and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management, or ECM, can help you protect your content while gaining a competitive advantage from it, improving business performance and ROI.